Where Can I find ALIENWARE cases?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 300 is a nice. I think all cases should have the psu at the bottom.

The Cooler Master Elite 330 is another nice budget case.

This case is similar to the alienware ones.

Newegg.com - NZXT Nemesis Elite Black Aluminum ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Computer Cases

11-146-030-20.jpg

You think thats ugly? So what do you look for in a case then, other than cooling? How does that even look like plastic?

And I am 16.

And wow, you guys like the antec 900 while I hate it, (the appearance of the case)

OMG i hate the nemesis XD

the nzxt tempest is a great case will excellent airflow, you should check it out

Seriously.. a NZXT Tempest is cheaper than that if you buy it from SurgeVel, and he'll hook you up with a good deal since you're a member here

the whole front part (the door and what not.. not the additional weird shield thing) is more than likely plastic... i've felt my fair share of cheap cases

You think thats ugly? So what do you look for in a case then, other than cooling? How does that even look like plastic?

And I am 16.

And wow, you guys like the antec 900 while I hate it, (the appearance of the case)

Its hideous.

Seriously, if i saw that at a friends house id laugh so hard.

It looks like something a 12 yr old kid would play with.

It looks as if a toy shield has been glued onto to the front.

The Tempest and Antec 900/1200 are OK, but I personally prefer subtle curves of some sort like those found in the Cosmos.

Is there really a Huge difference from aluminum or plastic? (case regarding)

As far as i know, plastic heats less, or atleast does not transfer the heat as much as aluminum, so whats with all this bad plastic cases?

Another great case I find neat, and really cheap is the Apollo, but they are really cheap, is there a reason for their cheapness?

Looks like I have a bad taste in cases, so can anyone recommend me one, that does have a nice front cover? something that does not have a bunch of holes in the front like the antec 900, which is what i have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom