Where Can I find ALIENWARE cases?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Until your 18 you are still considered a juvenile.

You aren't considered an adult until your 18 and thus your a kid...

We aren't all knowing gods or anything, and we don't try and give that impression, were just a bunch of geeks who like to help other geeks out. We had no idea that the case was proprietary, but we did warn you that it wasn't the best idea, and you disregarded that advice.

Respect the fact that as a whole we probably know more than you do, and listen to what we have to say, we usually do know what we're talking about.

Sincerely, Tech Forums

aspire, I never blamed any of you, and yes I know it was my mistake.

I was kidding about am not a kid........ -.-

so chill man. i wasen't planning on having so many replys and views (over 1 thousand views now) I just made this thread to see if anyone had any experienced with the cases, and everybody said it sucked, but nobody really ever owned one, so how can you lissen to someone who is just talking on guessing preety much. So I had to experience how good they were, and well I don't regret it for the price I paid, but yeah it was a bad decision. I even created a thread for people to avoid making the same mistake I did.

So don't get mad at me, after all I help on this forum too.

I'm not mad at you dude, sometimes you gotta just take someones word for it. For example
A:"Should I jump off that bridge?"
B: "NO!!!"
A: "Have you ever tried?"
B: "No, but it's still a bad idea."

Just because someone doesn't have personal experience with a product does not mean their opinion and thoughts are irrelevant.

Just do a ton of research before you buy anything and listen to what we have to say.

One Norcent was enough, we don't need another.

maybe, but might not be accurate.

Don't get me wrong the case is great(if I get a brand new one) Its just cheap, and its dosent have what they say it has.
would I buy again? no....

But It was a good experience. And it really costed me nothing, for i am sure I can even profit selling it.

Sometimes you just gotta take stuff for yourself and experience it, then you will be more knowledgeable. And if someone asks you, you will know for sure what you are saying is accurate and not plain guessing.

For example, my dad has an airline company, and at first you see an airplane and judge it by its looks and by its specs, but its a whole different story when you experience it during a flight. ( which you will only experience if you actually own it.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom