Where to buy good pre-configured PCs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

frostino

Baseband Member
I don't even know if I'm in the market right now but I was curious to see if anyone knew of a good site that sells good PCs that they built. I found one site that lets you choose everything and they build it (www.sysbuilder.com). I don't know if I would go this route but I would check out any site someone seriously recommends. Arguments behind your recommendation would be appreciated as well.

I'm not a gamer but I'd like to have something that will last a long time, is upgradable, and reliable. I'm sure there are deals to be had away from the mainstream systems at Best Buy, Microcenter, CompUSA, etc.

Thanks for your time.

I may, one day. I haven't ruled out building one myself. I just wanted to see what other options I have. I'm not a gamer or overclocker so I don't need much but it seems like there are so many options out there that I'd like to see what combos are already built without limiting myself to Dell, Gateway, Best Buy, etc.

I may end up doing it though. I really don't have the money to do either at the moment but things may change soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom