When will it be safe to purchase Vista?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phrantic said:
Stop asking whether Flight Simulator X would like this or like that. It's just a game like any other and it runs on an ordinary graphics engine. Vista will give you some stability but by far not all. Most games simply work with Vista, but don't do it if you hope to make your games faster...

:D

32bit means the processor does 32 instructions at once, 64bit is simply 64 instructions at once.
basically 64bit has a lot more bandwidth, and once they start coding everything optimally for it, it will be a lot faster.
go ahead and get Vista 64bit Premium or Ultimate.
Embrace the Future. Resistance is Futile. :D

reckliss said:
64bit also allows for more ram. No more 3GB barrier...

ya i heard..............but what about overall performance of the PC? Does it get improved n is it good for gamers choice?

*ulitmate 64-bit*

reckliss said:
64bit also allows for more ram. No more 3GB barrier...

ya i heard..............but what about overall performance of the PC? Does it get improved n is it good for gamers choice?

*ulitmate 64-bit*

well ya thats sort of true, but 64 bit has lack of driver support and other faults, but ya u need a 64 bit processor to run 64- bit OS, but u can use a 32 bit OS with a 64-bit CPU

but if my processor is 64 bit, I should go with the 64 bit vista right? After some of the many windows updates that they release I'll be better off after a little bit right?

Most pros reccomend 32 bit at this point, only because it has more support available.

And its safe to purchase it right now, its not gonna self destruct when you leave the store.

Most pros reccomend 32 bit at this point, only because it has more support available.

And its safe to purchase it right now, its not gonna self destruct when you leave the store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom