When WIll this get Outdated

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is nothing wrong with that build at all...I have a similar (expect my CPU would be slower than that wolfdale) and i already can play CoD4 at the max etc. The 8800GT is a great card for not much at all. if you want to spend some extra money for a little better gaming then the 8800GTS (G92) which is around 60 bucks more is even more powerful.

It will run every game so far released at good settings (including Crysis), and you can always upgrade to a new graphics card in the future.

There is nothing wrong with that build at all...I have a similar (expect my CPU would be slower than that wolfdale) and i already can play CoD4 at the max etc. The 8800GT is a great card for not much at all. if you want to spend some extra money for a little better gaming then the 8800GTS (G92) which is around 60 bucks more is even more powerful.

Prices do seem to have fallen on the G92 8800 GTS so that's also an option.

Um well Ill spend 1000 like right here right now lol so id like maximum advanced parts I can, and by the way Im scared of when I have to build it honestly

So I guess Id get that rig and that extra $60 more for that 8800Gt or watever lol. Anything else? Id still have 120

That 120 is for your case....you could go with a really good and sturdy one for around $45 bucks but it's not the most flashy and put that money again into better parts. Or you could get a pretty flashy one that is good considering you will probably want to show it off to your friends if you are 15.

Um Id get the sturdy one for 45 and the rest would probably be shipping lol so thats it right there, A $1000 Rig for me to get, I hope it stands a long time if I upgrade the graphics card every once in a while

Newegg.com - GIGABYTE GA-P35-DS3L LGA 775 Intel P35 ATX Intel Motherboard - Retail
Newegg.com - EVGA 512-P3-N801-AR GeForce 8800GT 512MB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Supported Video Card - Retail
Newegg.com - CORSAIR CMPSU-520HX ATX12V v2.2 and EPS12V 2.91 520W Power Supply 100 - 240 V UL, CUL, CE, CB, FCC Class B, TUV, CCC, C-tick - Retail
Newegg.com - Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 Wolfdale 3.0GHz 6MB L2 Cache LGA 775 65W Dual-Core Processor - Retail
Newegg.com - Crucial Ballistix 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory - Retail
Newegg.com - Tuniq Tower 120 P4 & K8 CPU Cooler - Retail

And wat would the better graphics card be again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom