When WIll this get Outdated

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've got a good point, I just had a bad experience with building a computer so I dont know wat to do, I just have a pocket of money, and a gaming need. lol

Well I dont want to take the risks with building a rig and I might as well get an HP like this if I get a good discount.

Well I would suggest building a rig, if you can put a 1000 piece lego set togethor then you can put a compute togethor. Its basically put the part in the appropriate place, plug it all in, install windows(This is the hardest part for new people, and the most time consuming), install the drivers, and viola, you have a computer 2x as fast as manufactored ones, and cost less.

Ok, u know wat, ur right, so now could u help me with this. I've got 2000 dollars which I dont really want to spend all of it, and I need a computer that can handle the newest games at a good configuration. Any suggestions?

Well I dont want to take the risks with building a rig and I might as well get an HP like this if I get a good discount.

I can build a gaming machine more powerful than that with a better basis and more room to upgrade for 500 bucks; believe it. Imagine what I could do with 1700.

But yah Im definetly building, so Ill definetly spend 1000 at least but all I want is a gaming computer that will stand like I said a sec ago

Im building it now. The only reason I DID wanted to buy was warranty and HP discount so yah.

But seriously how many people have used their computer warrenty? Maybe 5%, maybe even less. The only way to screw up a custom is too overclock it too high which kills the chip, or you try to jam the CPU into the PCIe slot cause it looked like that was where it goes. :p

I would suggest spending around 1000 on the tower and its components and then around 200 for a nice 19 inch. The bigger the monitor you go the less performance you will get. 22 should be okay if you REALLY want one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom