What's it worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PRVRT

In Runtime
Looking at this system, just wondering what peeps think it is worth? I figure around $1800 new, what would it be worth if it's 6 months to 1 year old?

ThermalTake MozartTx VE1000BWS Case
Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 G0
Asus P5N32 sli+
2gb ocZ6400 ram
GE-Force 8800 GTX 768mb OverClocked
2x 500gb Seagate Hard drives
DVD burner 20x
Typhoon cooling system
Ultra X3 800 watt PSU
64 bit Vista

like from now or if it was 6 months old now, because computer hardware doesnt really age, as most will say so you can sell it preaty close to retail, i would say 1500/1600 for the system if it was a few months old.

No, buying maybe. $90 for shipping. Its not mine as you can see from my sig. Was thinking of using it for a server/htpc if the price is right.

Why would you need at gtx for a server and if u going to buy why not just build it yourself?

I don't need a GTX or even a GTS for a server, unless I use it for a HTPC. I have been thinking about building something close to this system, but if I can get it all ready built for $500 cheaper than building it myself, then I think that would be the better way to go. All depends on what I can get it for. I may just give it to the girl friend to play on and use the XPS she is using now for the server. Many variables, all depends on price.

This system was just built by some one, and now he needs $ to pay off debts. Price is the main reason I am looking at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom