WhaTs ThE proBlem!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

owenma435

Baseband Member
im in the finishing stages of a new build and i have encountered a problem. IT WONT BOOT!!

here are my specs

Asus P5ND2-SLI series
P4 517 2.93ghz 1mb socket 775
intel heatsink
2x OCZ value pro 512mb in dual channel
evga 7600 gt 256mb dual dvi
ultra 500w sli certified psu
Benq dvd lightscribe burner
1 case fan 80mm
160gb sata 2 western digital
crappy CRT monitor

when i go to turn it on the SB_PWR light on the mobo goes on and same with the LED on the case. The fans dont start and nothing turns on only the standby power on the mobo. What could be the problem? I tried taking out 1 of the sticks of ram, still the same. in the mobo manual my ram wasnt on the QVL so im suspecting that. i played around with the front panel connectors but it seems i have 2 reset switches. i also didnt plug in the front audio because i dont really need it.

i dont know if something is fried but is so why would there be power lights.I hope i didnt fry anything because i really cant afford it. If u know or have suggestions please respond as soon as u can.

you obviously can't learn, being disrespectful like that is just stupid, i was just saying that writing like that is annoying, [snipped, moderators can tell you what to do]

btw i know i can be benned for being disrespectful so please do if you feel the need to, but i just hate idiots like that

hey owenma435 sounds like what happened to me do you have the auxilary p4 pluged in?Its the little 4 pin plug should be close to the cpu area.

hey owenma435 sounds like what happened to me do you have the auxilary p4 pluged in?Its the little 4 pin plug should be close to the cpu area.

i agree.

owen, i don't think that is right. the P4 pin is a 4 pin connector from the power supply that should be connected to the motherboard.

btw i know i can be benned for being disrespectful so please do if you feel the need to, but i just hate idiots like that

no need for that :)
just respect and a little snip :D

do you have a camera to take a picture of your case to see your wireing?Also look at your manual you may have over looked something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom