whats my comp worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThirdLeft152

Daemon Poster
I was just thinking about changing my computer up a little bit such as a p965 chipset and a new 8800gts/r600.

i was just wondering what i could sell my current rig for minus the 160gb Sata I drive, monitor, and no OS. Also not mentioned my rig has a scythe infinity for cooling, a lite-on DVD burner w/ lightscribe, and a sturdy decently sized however not so renowned Ultra case.

I was thinking somewhere along the lines of $600? any thoughts?

I love the motherboard you have I think its much better then mine which is a p5b deluxe I am surprised know one fell in love with it like me. you could get around $700 maybe $850 if you got an idiot and your good at ********ting

I love the motherboard you have I think its much better then mine which is a p5b deluxe I am surprised know one fell in love with it like me. you could get around $700 maybe $850 if you got an idiot and your good at ********ting

well its not bad, it has definitely served me well and it looks very appealing being all black with blue LED's. however it is just overkill for my uses, and its a little lacking in the oc'n department. but nonetheless a very good mobo.

well that is a little more than i thought, $700-800.

hmammen pm sent..

im still trying to make a decision whether or not im going to get rid of it. but give me a couple of hours, i gotta wait for my dad to bring his camera home, and then i'll post some pics of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom