Whats the main difference between these two motherboards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ric0h

Over and Above Person
And also, which is better?

Newegg.com - GIGABYTE GA-EP35-DS3L LGA 775 Intel P35 ATX Intel Motherboard - Intel Motherboards

and (only difference i see on these motherboard is one has 2 extra usb ports.)
Also, do you guys know if these motherboard has 2 extra usb posts for the front of the computer?

Newegg.com - GIGABYTE GA-P35-DS3L LGA 775 Intel P35 ATX All Solid Capacitor Intel Motherboard - Intel Motherboards

Also, how do I know which gpu cards I can use?

Thanks!

(ohh one last question, these are the best motherboards to date, for a low budget custom pc right? and if anyone has any experience with this motherboard, can you tell me how easy it is to install? This will be my FIRST BUILD.)

Just that its a replacement of the older one the PE35 is the successor as the more energy efficient version

You can use pretty much any video card that is pci express x16. Both motherboards have headers on the motherboard where you can connect front usb ports to it.

The only difference in those two boards I see are that the P-35 has six usb2 ports on the IO panel and the EP-35 only has four. Funny thing is I have the P-35 and it cost me $89 Three months ago and Mine only has four USB on the back, hmm. What I read into it is that the EP is more energy Effecient.

So I should go with the cheapest one? 89.99?

This is the best one I can get under this price right?
And it will support ddr3 pci express cards right?

One last question, How do I know of this motherboard will fit into my Antec Nine Hundred Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case?

Is this case recoomended by pros?

Wow a storm of questions in one post lol

Yes go with the cheaper one as they are exactly the same pretty much
Of coarse DDR3 cards will be supported if they are pci express
Also yes it will i own a antec 900 and no problems fitting it the DS3r which is the same size into it with my 8800GT.

Last yes it is very recommended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom