Whats a Good Gaming Desktop thats Low Priced?

ruzzi

Baseband Member
I want to buy a gaming desktop already built. But I'm on a budget. I need one that lets me upgrade the parts like the GPU in the future. I want your recommendations on buying one.

Someone said I'd do fine with an i5 and Nvidia 960 for now and upgrade to 970 later.

Please post links and prices. Thanks.

Post a budget.

Pre-builts aren't necessary, as you can order your parts from NCIX and for a 50 dollar fee they will build it for you and ship you the machine and boxes for warranty.

Post a budget.

Pre-builts aren't necessary, as you can order your parts from NCIX and for a 50 dollar fee they will build it for you and ship you the machine and boxes for warranty.
Hi PP Mguire.. Appreciate the reply. I'm really on a budget. I'd say $900. But the lower in price the better.

And if you don't mind, can you suggest a good but low-priced monitor with g-sync?

Already replied to the other thread, and tbh you don't want Gsync. Too costly and too buggy.
Take it from a previous Swift owner. I used it less than 6 months and got rid of it.

If you're dead set on pre-built, here you go.
ABS Vortex ALI023 Desktop PC Intel i5-4460 (3.20 GHz) 8 GB DDR3 1 TB HDD GTX 960 4 GB Windows 10 64-Bit - Newegg.com
Hi PP Mguire.. Thanks for a speedy and informative reply. Its not the best looking tower out there I admit.. lol.. but seems functionable.

But apart from my preferences, what would you recommend me if you were me given a $900 - $1000 budget?

Wouldn't have linked if they weren't all compatible. I put an SSD in there, but mentioned you might want to tack on a 1TB drive because you might need more storage for a Steam library or whatever.

Building a computer is easier than putting a large Lego set together. Plenty of Youtube videos to help get you through it.

Thanks PP. I'll look into that.

Btw, is it possible to reduce the overall price further?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom