What's a good CRT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
loooks good but i want a flat screen one... and also i don't think i can find that in scarbough aka where i live.

is that philip one that bad?

How much are you looking to spend and what are your space requirements. I just bought a 24" hp crt off of ebay. displays 2300x1440@80hz. It is wonderful and is the best on the market for gaming. Got it for 300 bucks. they are a few years old

The (NEC) Mitsubishi 230SB is the best 4:3 monitor you can buy, with the IIYAMA 514 coming second, both sharing the same tube, but the Mitsubishi is slightly tweaked.

I was looking at those 24" ones, but then realised I was only dreaming about getting one, but I still look on ebay for it along with what the ones I said above, as soon as I see one close to me I will buy it.

i have NEC/Mitsubishi Diamond Pro 2070SB 22" CRT. its the best CRT ive ever used. i guess they discontinued this exact model but heres the info.
www.necdisplay.com/corpus/1/G/brochure_dp930SB_2070sb_4page2.pdf

but anyway, like everyone is saying, NEC/Mitsubishi CRT monitors are top notch. especially if u are into games/graphic design. there is a switsh called "super bright mode" it makes dark place visible but keep the bright place still at good contrast. great for FPS games. im using it at 1600x1200 @ 100Hz. it goes up to 140-160Hz depends on the resolution. very sharp and crisp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom