whats a good 5.1 speaker system?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the z-5500's and they do sound very good. I would recommend them.

I have definitely heard of Klipsh, they have been around in the home audio market forever. I have heard many of their main speakers before, but I have never this particular 5.1 system.

Klipsh is a good name, but definitely not an elite brand IMO. I am sure that set sounds good as well, but it is the more expensive option as well.

Sound can be a subjective thing. I am sure both set's are sure to please.

I've listened to both. And they are both excellent PC speaker sets. I choose the z5500's. Personally my opinion. Nothing more....

Take your pick... you'll get what you've paid for!

If you haven't heard of both then you haven't looked for good speakers, IMO, both are pretty sweet.

Basicly, if you want all that dobly digital decoding stuff, then get the z5500s, but if you have a sound card that already has those features (ex: any recent audigy card), then get the klipsch. the klipsch DO sound a little better with bass and highs...IMO, they have tweeters and a dual-driver sub.

and anybody that thinks logitech makes more "elite" speakers than klipsch ... just lol ...

idiotec said:
I have the z-5500's and they do sound very good. I would recommend them.

I have definitely heard of Klipsh, they have been around in the home audio market forever. I have heard many of their main speakers before, but I have never this particular 5.1 system.

Klipsh is a good name, but definitely not an elite brand IMO. I am sure that set sounds good as well, but it is the more expensive option as well.

Sound can be a subjective thing. I am sure both set's are sure to please.

WOW...ur totally wrong. I have heard both sets. Klipsch own the logitech. wtf was that with klipsch not being an elite brand. r u joking

DEFINTELY get the klipsches(sp)

Why do so many of you reply with such, "I know more then you, I'm right and your wrong - statements?"

A lot of you need to seriously grow up... Well, i know most of you are young teenagers... but seriously..

Everyone has an opinion. And you're opinion isn't right or wrong. It's just you're opinion.

Don't tell other people that "You're totally wrong!" I'VE HEARD BOTH SETS AND X PWNS Y. ------- lol then you don't even back it up with anything? no specifics of why you think this way??? NO examples to back up your claims of pwnage...

"Your statement is about as believable as santa claus sliding his big fat ass down my chimney christmas morning." ~ HAVOC2k5

003 said:
If you want back up, read my posts.

I wasn't talking about your post.
Yes, you did provide reason why you believe one might be better then the other, which makes your opinion valid, not right or wrong.

HAVOC2k5 said:
Why do so many of you reply with such, "I know more then you, I'm right and your wrong - statements?"

A lot of you need to seriously grow up... Well, i know most of you are young teenagers... but seriously..

Everyone has an opinion. And you're opinion isn't right or wrong. It's just you're opinion.

Don't tell other people that "You're totally wrong!" I'VE HEARD BOTH SETS AND X PWNS Y. ------- lol then you don't even back it up with anything? no specifics of why you think this way??? NO examples to back up your claims of pwnage...[/I] ~ HAVOC2k5

I couldn't have said it any better myself...

really, both speaker sets will be good. it won't really matter if one is a bit better, you're still going to get a good set regardless of which one you get.
I'd personally say go for the Z-5500's because they are less expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom