whats a good 5.1 speaker system?

Status
Not open for further replies.
the klipsch has a much better woofer than the z-5500.

@ septoid2:
you say to go for logitech because you have had experience with them and you love them. but have you ever had experience with the promedia ultra 5.1 system? no? well I have had experience with both, and the klipsch has a much better sounding woofer. (search google, you will also find the same with reviews).

how is the satalites on kisplich? I've never heard of this brand before so.. I kind of like the logitech since half of my computer stuff is silver/black (moniter, keyboard, mouse, case etc) but if the kips are much better i'll go with em

kiyotaka said:
how is the satalites on kisplich? I've never heard of this brand before so.. I kind of like the logitech since half of my computer stuff is silver/black (moniter, keyboard, mouse, case etc) but if the kips are much better i'll go with em
The satalites are just ever so slightly better than the z-5500 when it comes to treble and really high pitched sounds, which is due to the built in tweeters. other than that they are about equal.

Holy Crap !!!!! Logitech Z-5500 for $219.00
That's a freakin' steal.... Grap them!!!
I paid $289 for mine. Love them....

I'm assuming this price reduction is because Logitech is releasing their new addition to the Z series.

The Z-5450's, basically a slightly less powerful set but, different design and comes with wireless rear speakers & receiver.

wireless is not a good idea it results in loss of sound quality. they also like you said, can't take as much power.

I've got logitech 5.1 but it's their budget $45 system :p and it sounds freakin awesome, so I can't imagine what their 'mega' system would sound like

HAVOC2k5 said:
Holy Crap !!!!! Logitech Z-5500 for $219.00
That's a freakin' steal.... Grap them!!!
I paid $289 for mine. Love them....

I'm assuming this price reduction is because Logitech is releasing their new addition to the Z series.

The Z-5450's, basically a slightly less powerful set but, different design and comes with wireless rear speakers & receiver.

that requires money.... will be atleast 2 weeks till i have $250 spare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom