Whats the big deal...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
harobikes333 said:
ops i didn't copy i guess:\ I had a link to the exact processor...:\ sorry again

Hmm looks like PZEROFGH isn't on to defend the Toledo processor that he told me to buy...:\

I don't agree with PZEROFGH and he seems to just be some sort of AI that spits out computer builds. I mean it's just a mirror of what we have said before, slightly tweaked. I think a skiled programmer could write a program to do what he does. But the Toledo DOES have it's major advantage.

But the Toledo cores, if you need a peformance PC are well worth the buy. The extra cache really helps in multimedia applications.

>_< I still need a monitor:(

also with the graphics card<== what is the diff between the one u linked me to and this one:

http://www.newegg.com/product/product.asp?item=N82E16814122209

:?

-----
nice ram:)
--

http://www.newegg.com/product/product.asp?item=N82E16817104152
is that a good psu...?
Just wanting a really good psu but I don't really know if that is a good one or not:\
------

hdd<==you read my mind
----
Looks like a good Burner:)
----

Thank you very much you guys for replying:)

edit#alot

What is the advantage the toledo has again?? What do you mean by having a big advantage..? So you think its worth the extra money????

i think evga is a better brand imo and it also only takes up 1 slot which may or may not matter for you. both are good i guess its just a matter of which you like:p

Ooo... hmm mabe i'll take this into consideration^^

anyone one care to reply to all my comments on my previous post?

please:) I'd greatly appreaciate it

Well, if your concerned about life span(vid cards are kinda short) the Winfast will live longer, due to the massive hunk of copper attached to the card, but if you have limited room, its not good. I have one, no problems here.

So basicly Since I have a budget and that I want it to lassssst I should get the leadtek.. 6800+ costing 280 i think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom