What's a 7950GT worth now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dauntae

Fully Optimized
I'd say it's actually "worth" more like $40. There are currently 2 for sale on ebay for $30 shipped.

This is all irrelevant though. Post it as "make an offer" and tell people what the card can do for them. Be honest and flexible. They may "low ball" you, but in the end you will have actually sold the card and the fact that you are then $40 or even $50 the richer is acceptable.

Ya i felt the same way about me x1800xt. If i were you i would just keep it as a backup card. Cause 40 bucks isn't that much and if you happen to switch out cards and one is in the mail and you already sold you current one you will have something to hold you over until it arrives.

been thinking of just holding on to it for a backup, will eventually use it on the second PC but need to upgrade the MB first (that one is AGP) I'm planning on getting a new MB for this one sometime, I have a Nvidia 630I chipset on this one and could be a bottleneck with the new video card. But I can deal with it for a while. Had a higher end ASUS board but it died in the month and then the RMA replacment died the exact same way a week after the warranty ended. So I picked up this board to hold me over until I decided what to get for a new MB so I may get a new one for my main system and use this one for the backup.

Dauntae

graphics cards are probably the worst component in terms of resale value. becuase they have new series released like twice a year or even three. once ur series is 2 generations old, prices go down significantly.

That's why I didn't give you an offer Dauntae I knew you wouldn't like it ;]
That's OK I would not of been offended. I knew it would be low BUT not $30-$40 low LOL I'll just keep it for a backup, still a good card and handles most games real well so it's a backup until I get a new MB and then it goes into the 2'nd PC

Thanks for the help, This forum is starting to be my one stop info center:D

Dauntae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom