What would you upgrade? - Page 2 - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > New Systems | Building and Buying
Closed Thread
Old 04-01-2009, 11:58 AM   #11 (permalink)
Super Techie
Default Re: What would you upgrade?

Decided to try upgrading almost all the fans in the 900 first... since it already runs warmer than i'd like at idle and load.. unfortunately that means loosing the blue neons, which I know alot of people hate, but blue being my fav. color I like it.. oh well... I was going to do an "ultra kaze" on the xigmatek? thought that might help, but the 38mm will eliminate me ever adding ram... any fan recommendations? would like to keep it from sounding like an airplane while increasing airflow... also... any awesome fan controllers I should know about..?

Also, I can get another WD640 and Raid it, or 2xseagate 250gb's in raid0... will option 2 be much faster? it's an extra 60 dollars... but if it is worth it...

HAF 932 | i7 920 @ 4.4ghz | OCZ Platinum | EVGA GTX285-SC | EVGA X58 SLI
Corsair 1000HX | Samsung T240 & 2253bw | Watercooled
Closed Thread

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off