What would you guys do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xynthetik

Baseband Member
If you didn't want to buy a new computer cause of insufficient funds ( 150 dollars ) to upgrade this system?

CPU : AMD Athlon XP 2800+
MOBO : ASUS A7NX nForce 2
RAM : 767MB Ram
Video Card : PNY Verto gefore 5900XT

im thinking new video card? anyone with me? would i notice any improvement? just the slightest would be great.

The video card would give you the greatest gaming improvement.

That's also pretty much the only choice for you since you would have to buy a mobo along with a new cpu. You have enough ram to run most things for now.

aah i see nice ! my friend just offered me a ATi 9800pro for 75 dollars? what do u guys think?

hahaha sweet ! thanks guys ima order tomorow =] very apreciated for the help, also ima get 256 more ram so itl be..

CPU : AMD Athlon XP 2800+
MOBO : ASUS A7NX nForce 2
RAM : 1GB Ram
Video Card : XFX PVT73KUAL3 GeForce 7600GS 256MB

think i can go anywhere witht his? maybe WoW? =]

****, WoW's like HL: 1 with a system like that. Of course, there'd be a better video card suggestion if you had PCIe, but that is of no consequence. You won't be able to max out a game like FEAR, or Oblivion, but you'll be able to play a lot of games at very good settings.

Wait, H - E - double hockey sticks is a censored word? This no cursing crap gets lamer and lamer with every post. Sorry about that, but it just pis- oh wait, nevermind. Let's say it the lame censored way: "Oh by golly gee, that automatic censoring system is sure grinding my gears, I hope I don't mess up anymore or I'll be a bad boy and Jesus won't like me anymore :(."

I hate censoring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom