What would you guess is the next optimal time to build

Status
Not open for further replies.
i paid a lot of money just for my athlon 3800+ system, i think the CPU cost about £80-£100, not is about £25-£35 :D

i dnt belive there are optimal times to build, there are bad times to build, i built my system probarbly a month before dual core CPUS came shooting down in price, however technology is forever evolving, getting better and cheaper, you will get ****ed off what ever time you build tbh

same lol

i dnt belive there are optimal times to build, there are bad times to build, i built my system probarbly a month before dual core CPUS came shooting down in price, however technology is forever evolving, getting better and cheaper, you will get ****ed off what ever time you build tbh

i would agree... but the stuff coming out this year.. will be huge step-ups in technology... i would say sometime this year (if u don't mind premium prices) or beginning of next year so the prices can fluctuate

you have to pay full price for parts as soon as they come out to be on top of everything

Liverpool are **** chelseaaaa chhellseaaa chelseeaa!

hmm how nice, shoes how **** chelsea are when they get beaten by aston villa 2-0, and only get points by shoddy referee decissions for example that penalty 2 weeks ago!! Liverpool are top, Liverpool are top!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom