• Sell it on eBay and buy another one

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keep it for my own PC and own everything in sight

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i meant to say i beleive a cpu will oc to 5ghz because i have seen it

But he said on stock air cooling. I've seen screenshots of someone OCing their CPU to 7.9ghz... but their CPU was pretty much FROZEN with liquid nitrogen or something.

Seriously, if someone right now on EBAY was selling a Quad Core CPU that he/she claims can OC to 5ghz with stock cooling... who would believe it? I'm pretty sure nobody would buy it.

why settle for 5ghz, when you can have 12

Forget Dual Core, This is Dual Xeon Processors. Each processor shows as 2 processors. This means When you check the Task Manager Performance tab you will see 4 Processors! each at 3GHZ. 12GHZ

found this in an ebay auction

/\ i hate those people.... bunch a morons. "If you take FOUR cars across country it takes a FOURTH of the time!!!!!!!!"

/\ i hate those people.... bunch a morons. "If you take FOUR cars across country it takes a FOURTH of the time!!!!!!!!"

ROFL. If people believed the 5ghz on ebay.... depends on how much it sold for. If it sold for $700+ then yes I would sell it. Lets say I bought it for $300. Also depends on how many people want it, I'll be like Newegg... more demand = higher price. LMAO!! I'm a hypocrite!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom