What would you buy?

ingeborgdot

Daemon Poster
This is a general question I guess but if you had $1500 give or take a couple dollars what would you put into a computer? I have a case already, a nice Antec one so that is out of the equation. This computer will be for general use, but will be needed for some HD video editing. A 24" or so screen will be in the equation too. So, who goes first to build their dream machine on a budget? I am ready to see what you would choose compared to what I am looking at. It's just a little comparison thing I guess. Let's have some fun.

Not exactly sure what you want us to do here. By your first question for what you do I would simply look at what you use the most. Storage, RAM, CPU, and monitor space.

I don't want you to do anything if you don't want to. I just want what someone feels would be a good thing to have. It is called an opinion of what they would get if they were getting a new machine or wanted a new machine. I like to see what people feel is right for them. It is just a little poll of a sort.

Back
Top Bottom