What would be a decent upgrade for my system???

Status
Not open for further replies.

shan1784

In Runtime
Trying to get some ideas as to what I could upgrade on my current system in my sig with a budget of $300.

I had some ideas of possibly a 28" LCD for around $380 which is a little over, maybe some new 5.1 speakers???

Just looking for some ideas. I really like to game and am very particular about my fps, as well as overclocking and tweaking anything I can... So I guess anything that would help that or improve my gaming experience...

Thanks in advance...

I would go monitor as well. If yo so not want to run dual monitors you can sell your old one to make up the difference between your budget and what you are going over with the new monitor. I say rock two monitors. I do believe you have to turn off cf to run two monitors but just turn it on when you want to game. Not positive someone with more experience could answer that one better.

Not sure about Xfire and dual monitor but I know SLI doesn't have any issues with it's "Dual View".

I'd say upgrade to the 28" or at least a 24" if you want some high FPss1900*1200 gaming :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom