What would be the cheapest price for a budget i7 build?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ric0h

Over and Above Person
Are i7 builds getting cheaper any time soon?

Can somebody suggest a Good 700-800 budget computer? (ofcourse not an i7)

Only thing I got, is Motherboard, and OS

I agree with the i7 price thing... I recently built an entire system from scratch again and I considered moving to i7 but the cost went out of my budget which was around 850-950... I did also include a monitor in that price though... so you may be able to squeeze 850-1250 if you try to cheap things out... DDR3 + S1366 motherboards kill in price... the processor isn't that expensive though :p

So can you guys help me get a build for 800 at the max, budget?

I have not been building for a while and I know there are tons of great cards out there now.

"budget" and "i7" don't belong in the same sentence yet. It's like needing a budget Ferrari, or a cheap space ship. It's gona cost a pretty penny.

I7 wont get any cheaper either. Well a little cheaper, but its not going to drop like 775 because x58 which is 1366 is the high end motherboard/chip. The mainstream chips and boards which will be your 100 dollar boards are going to be a lower pin count.

The i7 is the 'summers hot item'. It has only been out a few months now. Intel is going to keep the price up there until they unviel their newest creation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom