What video card sould I buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegendBreath

Daemon Poster
Hi there,
I'm looking for a PCI-E video card that's arround 150-250 CAN... I was looking at the nVIDIA 7300GS but, I can't decide which one... can ya help me?

eVGA
BFG
XFX

I was looking at those 3 cards, but I can't decide which one, if you could help, or if you have any other good card that would be good...

What kind of a Vid card are you looking for?

Do you game at all or anything? If so then the 7300GS is junk. I bought one for my boss's build but he just needed a solid budget workstation card.

don't go straight out saying stuff like "its junk". if thats all he can afford then thats what he's best off getting. i'm going to go out on a limb and say that the 7300 is better than my 6200 (which people always whine about) yet the fact of the matter is thats what fit into my budget at the time and it plays pretty much every game on the shelves at the moment at 1024x768. although i just realised he said up to 250 canadian. that should be a lower range 6800gs i think

LOL! The 7300GS is utter crap! For it's price, you can get an X1300Pro, and benchmarks show that the X1300LE (worse than the vanilla X1300) beats the 7300GS. The X1300Pro will open up a can of whupass on the 7300GS.

In fact, here is a review comparing the two cards:
http://www.legionhardware.com/document.php?id=515

The X1300Pro can be had for about 90USD, don't know how much it is in canada.

Does the 6800GS outperform the 7600gt? If it does, I would get that instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom