What are some True Dual X16 PCI-e mobos?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, thats pretty impressive, i still think SLIs a waste of money in general for now, lol :p

lol, i love my DFI mobo, wouldnt trade it even for the A8N32 board, cuz im not gonna get another GTX, waste of money

P.P. Mguire said:
Ill sick w/ the world record holding board thank you :)
003 said:
currently, it has matched DFI's highest overclock:
http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=79312
If you like world record holding parts, then why don't you want the X1800XT? It has the world record overclock of 1000/2000, and it holds the world record 3dmark05 score for a single card. This is what I'm talking about, this forum is nothing but a bunch of DFI/nvidia fanboys. I admit, when I got my Ultra-D, it was the best in it's class, but I also accept it when new and better products come out that are made by a different brand.

u wouldnt want the X1800XT cuz of the 7800GTX 512mb thats about to come out, lol :p

i would get the A8N32 mobo, only if i had the money now (i don't) and if i got another GTX (i won't)

I understand the 512mb gtx will beat the X1800xt, but even before that was announced people here still would take gtx over x1800xt. there was one guy that said "if the top of the line ati card was $100 and the top of the line nvidia card was $600 I would still get nvidia".

DFI has held the world record so im going to stay w/ that because i just dont trust the Asus name. I would get the GTX becasue 1) I dont have dry ive to make an OC that fast and 2) 3dmark05 isnt really an interesting game to me dont ya think? Sorry but real game performance is always my thing. Besides, i AM an Nvidia fan boy but im NOT a DFI fanboy. I only own one cause it cost me 50 ucks lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom