What shall i do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eatmangos91

Baseband Member
Hi

I am looking forward to CoD4 but it will probs be for xp an vista only. i am running 2k. shall i get xp or vista?

but can i, if i buy vista upgrade, install that on a partition of my HD and hence run 2k and vista, which might be good coz if something dosnt work on vista it will on 2k...

or should i just stick with xp which is safe?

and help appreciated. thanks

Windows Xp is still very good and actually much more stable at the moment than Vista. There is no problem just using XP as I myself and most gamers prefer top use. Upgrade to Vista when it's not so buggy and a resource hog.

Windows Xp is still very good and actually much more stable at the moment than Vista. There is no problem just using XP as I myself and most gamers prefer top use. Upgrade to Vista when it's not so buggy and a resource hog.

i agree

Hopefully the SP1 fixes all that, this summer.

SP1 comes out this summer?! Yippee! I bought Vista from my university in late May before I left because it was only $75. I'm going to put it on my new machine in the coming weeks.

this is true, but i will only buy one os. so its either xp forever or vista. i wont be getting vista in a year or so. it one or the other. so really i suppose i mean, will xp last for a while as an os. will i feel in a year that i should have got vista coz its now not buggy and better than xp?

p.s. thanks for advice.

i dont see xp lasting more then a year or so
alot of htings are coming out right now focusing on vista
if i were you i would find a way to "aquire" xp for free and then go out and buy vista when the bugs are fixed

i dont see xp lasting more then a year or so
alot of htings are coming out right now focusing on vista
if i were you i would find a way to "aquire" xp for free and then go out and buy vista when the bugs are fixed

seems like an awesome plan, i like the idea of "aquring" XP, mind the euphemism :) but don't copies of XP still come with an upgrade coupon to Vista?

go with XP definitely, much better for gaming and alot less bugs and hassle

I agree that XP is better for gaming..... but I don't agree with you that XP has less bugs than Vista (Thats if we assume that vista has bugs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom