What pad

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAXIMILIAN

In Runtime
thanks to the input i got from you gents ive decided on the razor copperhead and the g15. Now i am wondering what mouse pad to get and were to buy from.

Thanks
-Maximilian

In my years I have found that ball mice need good mousepads. With mice like razor copperhead or logitech mx518 it really does not matter. I use a free mousepad from AAAmaps.com. Its great because with the mx518 and razor copperhead you can adjust your mouse whial playing a game. So IMO go with a cheap one that you can get anywhere for free.

I own one of these: https://www.icemat.com/shop/default.asp?main=products

Mine was a custom made one that I bought from China for around 50 YUAN (approx. 6USD).

Here is picture:

They are great mousepads, its good for light mouses, I tried with my heavy wireless one and it refuses to track. I am going to purchase LIQUID and spray it on my mousepad, it might improve the performance. But overall the mousepad is great to use and looks really cool.

RockyZ said:
I own one of these: https://www.icemat.com/shop/default.asp?main=products

Mine was a custom made one that I bought from China for around 50 YUAN (approx. 6USD).

Here is picture:

They are great mousepads, its good for light mouses, I tried with my heavy wireless one and it refuses to track. I am going to purchase LIQUID and spray it on my mousepad, it might improve the performance. But overall the mousepad is great to use and looks really cool.

Haha nice mousepad, btw i have the same mouse as you :p

My uncle's friend from Austaralia came to America a few years back. Optical mouses were the new craze, and he saw them for 29.99 at FRY's, I think he got about 7 of em and gave 2 to me. :)

i just read a bunch of reviews and its making me question my choice on mouse again. apperently the g5 is crap but the mx518 is supposed to be better than the copperhead. Anyone have any expierience with either?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom