What is the most Silent computer case money can buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mechtech3000

In Runtime
Hey guys I was looking at the Antec P182 case and it seems like it is a very good option if you want a case that is very quiet..... does anyone know how it compares to the noise output to an Antec 900? Or can anyone recommend me another case that is even better than the 182?

Thanks!

Im just wonderig what makes the P180 a quiet case? Is it lined with noise insulatgin material ore something?

Oh personally, I would pay theextra for the Black one, it just looks that bit more classy ;)

Haha, you'd pay $500 more so it LOOKS cooler?

Just use silent fans/psus/heatsinkfans and I'm sure it will be quiet regardless of the case you use.

Im just wonderig what makes the P180 a quiet case? Is it lined with noise insulatgin material ore something?

Oh personally, I would pay the extra for the Black one, it just looks that bit more classy ;)

the metal makes it pretty quite. but you can get some sound absorbant liner and throw that inside the case, itll make the general case temp a little hotter, so make sure everything is cooled nicely and you have good airflow going through the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom