what MB should I upgrade too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dauntae

Fully Optimized
I had another thread that i needed to get a cheap MB for someone, and I just built a higher end system for someone else with this MB Newegg.com - ASUS P5Q SE LGA 775 Intel P45 ATX Intel Motherboard - Intel Motherboards and this thing was great and the Bios was so easy to do things with, However I think I am going to sell the cheapy bourd I got for a holdover in my system (XFX 630I board) and get something like the P5Q SE I just built. What are some other options for boards to look at. I was thinking of this one (link above) but what are some other good options. A $20 difference in price is not that big of a deal on this so just give me the better board, Might even go to the SLI board. (got 1 9800 GTX+ cards so another might kick up the FPS) Getting $200 for the build I did with this board so some of it is going to this PC. If I do go SLI i was looking at this one. Newegg.com - ASUS P5N-D LGA 775 NVIDIA nForce 750i SLI ATX Intel Motherboard - Intel Motherboards But other boards are of interest if I do go SLI.

Thanks
Dauntae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom