What the heck

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would give it a shake find out where it is. Cause you could end up getting it into the psu or a fan or summin and then the whole thing would mess up. All i do when this happens is pick it up shake it about a bit and see if it comes out :D . Works. And if your'e worried about damaging the hard drive take it out.

kahlos said:
I would give it a shake find out where it is. Cause you could end up getting it into the psu or a fan or summin and then the whole thing would mess up. All i do when this happens is pick it up shake it about a bit and see if it comes out :D . Works. And if your'e worried about damaging the hard drive take it out.

LOL.........that's not the problem. I have the screw. It was just laying there inside the case. The problem is I heard it drop, but I don't know where from.

PZEROFGH said:
did you check all the motherboard screws?

Kinda, but the screw dropped 'down' from the side door. So, it's gotta be from somewhere around the left side. Hmm............

Oh i get ya. Umm just have a good look around. Can't really see why it would have fell out. Probably off the case as the psu and the likes are usally tight. Might have been where you didn't tighten something up enough.

Take a picture of the screw, that way we can narrow down where it could have possibly come from. Different components use different sized and shaped screws.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom