What the heck

Status
Not open for further replies.

TonCrafter

Daemon Poster
I opened up my comp today to check my psu and everything was fine, but just as I was putting my case door back on I heard a screw drop. Well, now I can't seem to find where it came from. Should I worry or is it no big deal? The comp is running fine. I don't think the screw came from anywhere 'important' due to where it was laying. Hmm.....................things can never be easy. LOL

Should be fine o_o. Though watch, you'll turn it on tomorrow and the whole thing falls to pieces :freak: Oh godz

Camden said:
Should be fine o_o. Though watch, you'll turn it on tomorrow and the whole thing falls to pieces :freak: Oh godz

What bothers me more is the fact that the screw couldnt have been in well to begin with. lol It didnt take much for it to fall out.

Probably some screw that you accidentally dropped in there a long time ago.

Which means the others might not be either....! Oh goodness gracious me! =O!!!

(Er.... still haven't found where it goes? x_x)

What I meant is like sometimes your hands just shake for that one second when you are screwing in that new PCI card, you give up looking for that screw that you dropped and use a new one.

Did you check all the CD/DVD roms, maybe a screw that was holding those got lose and fell off.

Well, it's not from me. lol This is the first time Ive been inside the case. It fell from somewhere, but who knows. It's not on fire 'yet', so must be fine.

lol dont worry hell a screw broke off that connected my graphics card so like a fool i went at it ended up breaking off 2 capacitors off my card it still works though :D. The screw fell off into the pc and i used a magnetic screw driver head to get it lol!! very dangerous i know! but hey it work :)

how the hell do you guys have good luck??? geeze.. i could touch the wooden desk that the comp is on with an antistatic bag and it would fry the motherboard.... :(

lucky people :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom