What is a good NVIDIA NFORCE 680i SLI motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol...Why do you keep referring it, as the DSR3?....it's DS3R.

haha yeah I keep getting that mixed up, right now Im reading about newer boards like Gigabyte GA-P35-DQ6 Motherboard. Mobos are my least favorite topic to be honest...researching gfx cards are so much more entertaining :(

The major difference of the DQ6, is the 2 PCIe slots, pretty copper heatpipes for NB, SB, and MOSFETs...and the copper backplate.

The major difference of the DQ6, is the 2 PCIe slots, pretty copper heatpipes for NB, SB, and MOSFETs...and the copper backplate.

not only that:
"Our overclocking results of the Gigabyte P35-DS3R were better than the results that we got with our Gigabyte DQ6 motherboard review. In that review, the DQ6 only reached 387 fsb on the default multiplier setting, while we reached 390 fsb with the P35 board. Even in our low multiplier overclocking, we saw the P35 board reach 499 fsb while the DQ6 was only able to reach 491. Great job Gigabyte and Intel!"

Legit Reviews - The Gigabyte P35-DS3R Motherboard Review - Overclocking Results

and b1gapl owns a 650i lol

At the time I bought my computer, it was around January. So none of that good stuff that's around now, wasn't before. I was a newb, at that time, and no one really told me any recommended parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom