What fan be best for push pull?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Njord

Baseband Member
Hey all i was wondering what fans you would recommend for a Push Pull System on the corsair H50. I'm looking for any suggestions you all can offer for good 120mm fans for a push pull on the radiator.

As always and all suggestions are very much appreciated.
Thank You in advance.

P.S. Please excuse the poor grammar in the title...............

Thank you Slaymate i may grab a few of those. If i get something else should i get a fan controll similar to that one or just ajust it in the bios to run at higher speeds when im OCing?

Depending upon the fans you may or may not need a fan controller. Actually it really depends on how much noise you can handle. I'm using (2) of the Silverstone's set on high and they don't bother me at all. Silverstones are the best high cfm fan you can buy without moving up to a 38mm thick fan.

I put 2 Rosewill's on my H50 and they work pretty well, I'm using the fan controller ports on the motherboard which are speed controlled but I turned them all the way up for maximum cooling.

Newegg.com - Rosewill RFA-120-WL 120mm 4 White LEDs LED Case Fan

If you want clear LED fans they're nice and pretty decent priced. They are 3 pin but the headers on my motherboard can speed control 3 or 4 pin fans, the 4th wire isn't essential for speed control at all.

I like using these fans, they come with a fan controller for slow and quiet or you can turn them up to High for 106 cfm.

Newegg.com - SILVERSTONE FM123 120mm Case Fan

I got these two fans by Slaymate's recommendation for a Push/Pull setup, and I am REALLY happy with them. Very high performance and very silent. When turned up at max they can be a bit noisy, but my computer is on top of my desk in a high ceiling/large room so I'm sure that doesn't help. I don't even want to know how other fans sound maxed out. I second this rec.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom