What ever happened to the X1800XT ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brtnboarder495

Daemon Poster
... 256mb GDDR3 version? On nearly all of ATI's partner's sites, they claimed there should be a 256mb version of the card circulating. Does anyone have one or seen one floating around? I don't want one but I'd like to know what happened to them.

No you idiot, it's a PowerPC Processor. And it's a notebook and it's three years old. IBM's CPU's aren't comparable to Intel's or AMD's. It's probably the equivalent of the Pentium M 1.4ghz or so though.

Brtnboarder495 said:
No you idiot, it's a PowerPC Processor. And it's a notebook and it's three years old. IBM's CPU's aren't comparable to Intel's or AMD's. It's probably the equivalent of the Pentium M 1.4ghz or so though.

That's what I was going to say. Who cares? Other members are using even slower computers and it works just fine for them. Try to stay on topic. Have you checked on the ati website or just shopped around? You could even try google.

Well, it's not... I'm running my PIII 800mhz right now. It does fine for internet and office applications. It's funny to watch people laugh at something that isn't even funny...

Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom