What DS3 should i go with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mizner07

Baseband Member
I am building mt very first computer and i need a little help. I am getting the E6400 core 2 duo, corsair 2(1GB) XMS2, XFX 7900 GS, a case dont know what one yet, and a DS3 motherboard. I am going to use my computer to play lots of video games, adobe photoshop, music, and lots of downloading. If you have any suggestions for me please fell free to tell me your opinoin on anything.

There is only one ds3 made by gigabyte. Its a good motherboard too. That system looks pretty good too. If your on a budget, a cooler master centurion 5 is a pretty good case for the price (i don't own one but ive got a friend that i go to lan parties with and he owns 3 :p).

I didn't see a psu either. A froton 450w is a good budget psu or, if you want more power, i suggest the hiper 580w(i think im going to get one for a lan build later this yr but im not sure if i will have enough money for it but thats the psu i will go with if i do).

Also get a after market hsf for overclocking and some as5. I suggest the zalman 9500 or a scythe ninja with a good fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom