What do you think of this rig?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well a couple of things

I already bought CPU and Video cards and Soundcard.

Ok

Let's talk HD's

I want 4 HD's non raid what size boot HD would you suggest for Vista Ult 64 bit and XP Pro SP 3?

I can reduce HD size for storage 750 gb

Well a couple of things

Ok

Let's talk HD's

I want 4 HD's non raid what size boot HD would you suggest for Vista Ult 64 bit and XP Pro SP 3?

I can reduce HD size for storage 750 gb

What did you buy, exactly? If you bought those GTX 280's please return it, because the GTC 295 is coming out, and it's a lot better, for a little more $$$.

i got that samsung disk drive and it worked for three days. Im sure i just got a bad one but you know when you get a bad one it just kinda ruins you.

Am I the only one who feels like this is one of those "look at me and what I can afford" post?

Obviously it's a good build, but you could save a lot of money by not going so nuts on parts, but I'm sure you already knew that.

So you already spent 2 grand on this machine? Then why ask opinion on the parts? You obviously aren't really going to listen to us.

If you really are buying this machine, when you get it together run benchmarks.

These threads annoy me.

OP "Should I get all these super expensive parts guys?!?!!?"
Forum "No, no, waste of money, blah blah blah."
OP "Already bought everything, the end"

It's like, if you really want help in picking out the parts to a kickarse system, fine, we'll put in the time, make recommendations, and figure out what it is you need. But when you ask for help and then ignore our advice, that ticks me off.

Enjoy your $6000 box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom