What do you think of this liquid cooling setup????

Status
Not open for further replies.

hmammen

Self Proclaimed Immortal
SWIFTECH H20-80 Micro Universal CPU Liquid Cooling Kit

Complete CPU liquid cooling kit with 80mm Radiator/fan, 1/2in. OD (3/8" ID) Tubing
Compatibility:
Intel socket 478 (Intel® Pentium® 4), socket 775 (Pentium® 4 "Prescott", Pentium D), socket 603-604 (Intel® Xeon™ including"Nocona" class processors), socket 462 (AMD® Athlon®, Duron®, XP, MP)with motherboard mounting holes, socket 754, 939, 940 (AMD® 64 bit Athlon 64, X2, Sempron, Opteron processors)
Includes:
APOGEE Universal water-block, MCR80-QP Radiator with 80x80x25mm fan, MCP350™ pump, MCRES-Micro reservoir - 6 feet 1/2" vinyl tubing, 2 Oz bottle HydrX™ extreme duty coolant - Céramique™ thermal paste - Coolsleeves™ Clear 40" length

and also....do you think this is a good loop??

anyone?? its a swift tech so im assuming its pretty good but im just wondering if anyone has any oppinions on it....it retails off their site for around 200USD$

aspire.comptech said:
http://www.petrastechshop.com/pecoba.html

get this, its much much much better!

looks good but what makes it "better"? other then the fact it has dual 120 mm fan radiator....but iono if i have room for dual 120mm....also can it go on top of my case then?

also what about this setup from dangerden....?

http://www.dangerdenstore.com/product.php?productid=183&cat=65&page=1

so basically...which outta these three?? between the one i origianlly posted from swift tech...the one from petra that aspire posted and the above one from danger den......

The kit from petras features a very high performance pump something that the danger den kit lacks. Also, the petras kit uses a very nice water block, and has a larger radiator for added cooling performance.

Danger den kit aint bad, buts its another low end kit.

Anyways to the guy referring to coolit systems w/c ... \/ \/ \/ \/

whats with you and coolit systems...

3dgame man reports a load temp of 43C on an e6600

Thats honestly nothing to be proud of...

****, if my cpu ever came near that temp be it idle or load, id be very nervous.

A custom built loop utilizing 7/16 or 1/2 inch tubing, a large radiator, high performance water blocks, and powerful pump.

Besides 350 bucks for a kit that only cools your cpu is a pretty shitty deal.

so the petra kit is sounding better...and its not that much more....i can do that....but i have one question....what is the maximum head pressure of the pump in the petra kit???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom