What do you think about this case?

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's a pretty neat case if you ask me. I like it, even though the PSU is questionable. Who knows, it may be the next greatest thing that hasn't been discovered yet.

Ryan

That looks like an awesome deal, but I can't figure out why its so cheap. www.Xoxide.com sells a wide range of the Ultra X-Connect Power Supplies, but they usually run $55+ by themselves. Either way, from what I have read on the Ultra power supplies, they seem to work well, they run 34Amps on the +12V Rail which is great. Plus you have the option of using as many or as little cables as you want. Which is a nice feature if you like your case to look clean. If I had money it might have been something I would have looked into. Anyways, good luck.

Them x connect PSUs arent all that great, them connections add a lot of resistance, equal to about 2 foot worth in cables.......

charles_scott said:
Them x connect PSUs arent all that great, them connections add a lot of resistance, equal to about 2 foot worth in cables.......

Oh? hmmm.... damn it... Now I can't decide again >.<

What the heck, I'm going to buy it. Even if the PSU sucks, I like the case. I'll just buy another one (hopefully It won't)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom