what do you guys think of my comp

Status
Not open for further replies.

csaefong

In Runtime
Hi all parts were ordered on Saturday and not all the parts are coming tommorow on thursday its gonna be my first build think my comps gonna be pretty sweet im open to criticism so fire away all parts are listed on the bottom.

There could of been improvement with the power supply and graphic card, but I guess that money, went to that expensive motherboard. Which is why I advise against those kind of motherboards, because the cheaper ones perform just as well, in terms of gaming and applications.

PSU will work but could have done bettter, its an $80 PSU so he didnt really cheap out, and i'm not a big fan of that case, too shiny imo lol

It's only 29A though, where as the XClio GOODPOWER 500w, has 33A, while being $50...even though it's cheap, it's also a great stable PSU for the money.

lol the thing is i got the vid card free so i didnt feel the point on buying a new 1 ill prolly wait untill the 9 series come out to get a new video card:)

You might want to consider a newer more powerful power supply then...because you're pushing it, if you plan on overclocking that Q6600, along with a 9 series card.

Isn't he bottlenecking the 7600GS with the Striker Extreme?

Everything looks fine, but like b1gapl and Invisible has said that the money to your Striker Extreme could have went to a better set of RAM and PSU. Maybe even a better VGA. :rolleyes:

Well he got it for free, so it's only temporary, since he's looking into getting a 9 series.

lol the thing is i got the vid card free so i didnt feel the point on buying a new 1 ill prolly wait untill the 9 series come out to get a new video card:)
fair enough, no point buying a 8800 if you want a 9 series card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom