What do you guys think about these cases?

Status
Not open for further replies.

guitarplyrstevo

In Runtime
Have you guys heard any good or bad things about Lian Li cases? The one I'm looking at is this one: LIAN LI PC-60APLUSII

I really like how it is built. Very clean looking, and perfect for showing off all your hardware. Any thoughts or comments? Speak you're mind, I wont get offended.

Looks like a good case. It's got good reviews too. Actually I never heard any bad things about Lian-Li cases. They're top quality. Only thing is, they're pretty expensive.

b1gapl said:
Looks like a good case. It's got good reviews too. Actually I never heard any bad things about Lian-Li cases. They're top quality. Only thing is, they're pretty expensive.

$140 is a bit up there, but I've never seen a case with that style. Another thing I like about it is how small and cool it is. I hear smaller cases tend to be hotter, but the reviews I've read say that it is a very cool case.

lian li is supposed to be one of the best, however their cases sometimes come at a premium. i say go for it.

Cpu air duct looks nice. The style gets 10/10 from me, classic yet modern. Only thing i would think about is your gpu, no way you woudl fit an 8800 in their and i would assume ati's dx10 card will be as big as an 8800 too. Something to think about.

"It is shorter and is designed to run cooler than its main competitor, GeForce 8800 GTX and 8800 GTS."

From wikipedia...

Shumway said:
If you want a case for that price with a heck of a good cooling setup look at the Antec Nine Hundred :D

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16811129021

Yea I seen one of those at a store once. I am usually very picky when I'm going to buy something. That particular case is probably going to be cooling all my hardware down really nicely, but I am not really diggin how it looks lol. Before the Lian Li case, I was looking into the Antec P160W. That Lian Li just looks so sexy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom