what to do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poizen22

Camera junky
current rig is in my signature what do u recomend for a new upgrade i waan go core 2 but i just quit my job and am now broke
and hope on up grading by xmass what do u recomend

I would recomend getting a new job, and going with that core 2 duo. Well since you already have a 7900gt and cant get a c2d I would bump it up to 2 gigs of ram.

i waan go sli maybe in the future but that will eb for a 8800 whats a cheap asus mobo that is good for ocing i know asus suck at the moment for ocing but what mobo and what cpu and ram i want atleast a gig and im in canada

SLI is not worth the price usually. A card from the 10 series right now will destroy your card in SLI. SLI is only good if you want to make a slight upgrade a few months later or you want the absolute best GPU on the market at that time

hrrrm a cheap asus thats good. and can SLI....can't say i know of any. Cheapest one that fits all that is like 180. Why asus for cheap why not something else

im not worrid about going higher end on mobo as the mobo i got now is my biggest botle neck it is really bad and im shure with a higher end mobo i will get a better fps is what ive been told

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom