What is the difference?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Price :)

Different stores sell at different prices. It's the same card as far as I can tell.

If you want to pay $30 extra ...

Also don't trust the card pics, many times they don't represent the actual product (just something close). If you wanna know what you'll get exactly, look up the part number at the manufacturer's site.

It appears, that the one for 30$ more is the one that is that posted on the eVGA site.

I'm just going to go with the 30$ more one.

What are you talking about? They're both the exact same model, regardless of the pic shown at those sites. Here: a link to the eVGA site. The model number is 256-P2-N554-AX.

What I'm trying to say is that you'll get the "eVGA one" regardless of where you order it. It doesn't matter what pic they show on their website; what's important is the manufacturer part number, and it's the same in both cases.

no. no. no. no. the one from NICX.com is the e-geforce. and the one from tiger direct is the "signature series." basically the only difference (besides the way they look) is the core and memory clock speed are slightly higher on the signature series.

I have to disagree here. As long as its the same manuf. part number, it's the same card. Here:

vcardslo5.jpg

Also, if you compare the specifications tabs, you'll see both have the same clock and memory frequencies (580/1500).

Finally, if you browse through the picture gallery at Tigerdirect.ca, you'll see the box has "e-GeForce" written on it:

E145-7858-x.JPG

They're exactly the same card.

So totaly same card? And it's cheaper At ncix? Heck i live like so close i can pick it up i guess... i found that tigerdirect is in Ontario.

thanks guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom