What case to get?

Buriedfire

Baseband Member
I've been looking at a new case for a while and was set on the Cooler Master HAF 932... But it's out of stock everywhere I've looked. What case is comparable to, or better than it. I have a budget of about $150. The motherboard I have is an ASRock Z87 Extreme4. Anyone got any recommendations?

Whatever suits your needs. Corsair, Fractal, CM, and Silverstone all make decent cases for that price range.
If you can stretch the budget for a 750d, it's a freakin beast.

Not jumping on the band wagon, but look at the NZXT Source 530. EXCELLENT wire management, plenty of room inside for everything, and lots of airflow capability. The only drawback, is it doesn't come with all the fans, so you'd have to buy some if you want them in certain places. My sig has all the components that are in it, PLUS I would have room for more HDD's, fans, etc.. if I wanted.

Newegg.com - NZXT Source 530 CA-SO530-M1 Matte Black Steel / Plastic ATX Full Tower Computer Case

I also have pics posted here if you want to look at the case itself.
http://www.techist.com/forums/f10/rate-wire-management-above-you-150446/index324.html

Last edited:
I found the 750D at Micro Center with a $10 rebate, so I managed to get it. Next step will be a new power supply, I need a modular one. Was thinking the Corsair HX750?

i have the HAF 932 and let me tell you i love love LOVE it. although, when i bought mine they didnt make them with the all black interior like they do now, so that has caused me a little concern because the way i have my H90 mounted (in front drive bay), you can kinda see the raw metal. boo. no one will ever notice it but me haha anyways.
also have an HX750 and it is a fantastic, high quality and stable psu.

btw, newegg has the black interior HAF 932 in stock:
COOLER MASTER HAF 932 Advanced RC-932-KKN5-GP Black Steel ATX Full Tower Computer Case - Newegg.com

edit: nvm i see you bought a 750d, which is also a very nice case.

Last edited:
Well I got my Corsair 750D case all set up. Awesome case btw. So much room in it and I love the tie offs in side panel for cable management. Even without a modular power supply it still looks pretty tidy so I'm just gonna stick with my GS700 PSU. I sold my old G15 keyboard and 650Ti GPU and got another $150 to spend. So now I'm debating between a SSD or a 2nd monitor lol.

Well I got my Corsair 750D case all set up. Awesome case btw. So much room in it and I love the tie offs in side panel for cable management. Even without a modular power supply it still looks pretty tidy so I'm just gonna stick with my GS700 PSU. I sold my old G15 keyboard and 650Ti GPU and got another $150 to spend. So now I'm debating between a SSD or a 2nd monitor lol.

SSD for sure. Every machine needs an SSD.

Back
Top Bottom