What card to get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

1337infamous

In Runtime
Im upgrading my gpu in the next few weeks and i am stumped. I was thinking of getting a 8800 gt, but from what i hear, PhysX may be handy in the near future. Anyone have any info on this "physX" thing that i have been hearing so much about? will the 8800 gt have this processor?

Also, anyone have any info on this new game called Warmonger?
I just downloaded and i get about 10 fps on low. My system meets all requirements, and beats most of them buy quite some margin, but i still get this unplayable framerate. any ideas as to the cause of this?

^^ PPL have been saying physX will be needed soon blah blah.. until the day i see a need for it, Its fake, lol little games currently support it... 8800gt.. way to go.. or ATI 3800 series.. if you cant wait for an 8800gt to get in stock!

Just remember this. Demos are usually not optimized yet compared to the retail version, and dont run nearly as good as they do when finalized. The GT is enough card to last you until the 9 series cards come out.

all 8 series have Nvidia Quantum Effects technology.. its integrated in there.. so why pay $300 for a dedicated one?

Alright, gt it is! That game is actually the full version. They will be releasing the game in chapters, first is free next ones are not!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom