what is the best LCD monitor brand name to go with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I would rather get a good 22" for that price instead of 2x19" but that's just me.. Hanns-G probably isn't the best brand but it is a good monitor for the money.

Theres only one there but I have that exact same monitor and Im using it right now as I type. It is EXCELLENT monitor for the price and low response time for a 19 inch wide. Clear and bright and wonderful. Hanns G make excellent monitors for the price, ask anyone. You will not be displeased.

EDIT: I do not like to have have such a big monitor becuase 19 inch wide is plenty enough these days and 1600x1200 res takes a very good video card to run the newest games on high these days while a 19 inch wide takes a less powerful video card and it is still plenty big enough. Hanns G makes very good monitors, for the price They are almost impossible to beat.

The main reason I would rather have a larger monitor instead of two smaller ones is for Photoshop. 1440x900 just isn't big enough height-wise for me.

Sora said:
Theres only one there but I have that exact same monitor and Im using it right now as I type. It is EXCELLENT monitor for the price and low response time for a 19 inch wide. Clear and bright and wonderful. Hanns G make excellent monitors for the price, ask anyone. You will not be displeased.

cool thx, *wow fast responses* i was planning on getting this monitor in the summer or so, then another in the fall, or when i get the money to get another one.

im currently trying to be a sign spinner.

andrus said:
The main reason I would rather have a larger monitor instead of two smaller ones is for Photoshop. 1440x900 just isn't big enough height-wise for me.

right, right, i understand, i used photoshop before in digital imaging, makes sense.

i can go for a 20-20.1" inch, but stay under a $200 budget or so.

Sora said:
Yea that sounds good. I just don't recommend a 22 inch since 1600x1200 is so demanding, unless you have a nice 8800GTS or better in j00 case haha. Still it's your money and if you want a bigger than go with this as that's a great deal and an awesome monitor.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16824112003

heads up, because once i have a job n making money, first thing im buying is the X2900 XTX, n THEN probably the monitor if i get to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom