What is the best brand for a 7800GT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've had a XFX 6600GT for over a year now....jsut bought an eVGA 7800GT...now having to RMA the 7800GT

eVGA has a REALLY good warrenty too... Ever since I bought my first eVGA card (MX4000), I never looked back. Every card has been flawless.

Ryan

Kazama said:
80% of the people i asked said that the XFX cards have problems, is this true?

NO, 80% of the people on this Forum heard it from somewhere else probably. If one person has a problem with a card, it doesn't mean that everyone else will have the same problem. XFX is one of 2 of Nvidia's major distributors, eVGA being the other ones. Don't be a noob and have no information to back up your claims that XFX is bad. I'm not calling YOU a noob, just everyone that says XFX is bad with nothing to back it up.

Out of your list, any of those companies would be fine. Leadtek offers larger heatsinks which can take up an additional slot, but it lets you overclock them father. XFX, on the other hand, has cooler-looking stickers on their videocards :p

Beefcake said:
Well first off if you guys read the first post he said he can't get eVGA. I'd say go with a BFG, Leadtek, or MSI in that order.

BFG are avaliable here, but they aren't selling their 7800GT here yet. I think I'm gonna go for a Leadtek then.

Green Radience said:
XFX, on the other hand, has cooler-looking stickers on their videocards :p

Haha, that's what I thought. Their cards are the most stylish out of all the distributors.

I think it was either Flanker or Carbine that told me this, but when i needed to pick a video card, and 2 guys said that XFX is like all garbage....it turns out that the only reason ppl in this forum think it sux is because 1! person had a problem with it, and who knows maybe he tried shoving a PCI E in an AGP slot. XFX i think is also good because it comes overclocked.......and you wont have to screw it up if you try overclocking it urslef.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom