Well thers my pc down the drain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
Ive been planning my pc with the help of you guys for several weeks, and my ebay auction just sold for 85 less than expected. And the onlyway i can make this up is for my pc selling for 85 pounds more. ( i was planning on it selling for 135 ).

So now all the effort was a waste of time.

What i WANTED to get was a X1950Pro, E6300, 1GB pc 6400 ram, Mobo, Seasonic PSU,250GB harddrive, case, dvd writer.

Now im totally bummed on what to do.

If you guys could think up a pc for around ..... 360 pounds(minus Case and DVD Writer ) thatd be great.

Thanks for all your help the past few weeks. Wish i could of put the knowledge you gave me to good use.

That would be pretty bad... There's no rush is there? Just save those extra pounds until you're ready to buy a proper machine. In my opinion it's not worth buying a computer that is too low-budget, as you'll regret not having saved up some cash.

360 British Pounds ~= $700 U.S. Dollars

...mmm, I don't know the pricing on your parts, but they almost sound plausible for that amount. What if you back down a notch on the graphics?

Phrantic said:
In my opinion it's not worth buying a computer that is too low-budget, as you'll regret not having saved up some cash.
That's true too, though...I always thought that when buying upgrades or a new PC, but in the end I was glad to not have waited, as the parts just change so rapidly...if you wait now, you'll wait forever. And I'm just impatient when it comes to computer parts... :D

Im kind of in the same situation as K M A N. Im bummed out because I have to work another week at my job before I will get the money to buy my PSU and CPU! lol. But the way I see it, your going to either have to sell something else on ebay, or if you have a job, work for the money. :)

No job as im 13.... and i have decided to Bump up my budget to 430 Pounds (with case and dvd drive)

But i can only afford that if i can sell my pc for 150 pounds.

reckon its possible ? heres the speks.

Athlon 2500 1.8Ghz
1Gb PC 2700 DDR Ram
ATI SApphire 9600XT
Asus Motherboard
Soundblaster Live 24-bit.
10x DVD Drive
25GB Hard Drive (Owch ! )
Battlefield 2 , UT2004, Sniper Elite, Battlefield Vietnam.

Thats all used and cased with a normal case and stock PSU.

IF i can get 150 pounds i should be able to affoard.

AKASA ZEN Black Case
Xclio 500 Watt PSU
Nvidia 7900GS Golden Bliss (higher GPU and Memory speed than normal... Yet same price as normal 7900)
Gigabyte Mobo
Core 2 Duo E6300
LG DVD rom Drive
160GB WD Caviar Hard Drive (bought for me)
1GB PC 5300 Budget DDR2 Ram (The letdown of the system)

Thanks

someone would pay 150 quid for it mate, its like when selling cars, if someone wants your car and appreciates it then they will buy it, if they dont appreciate it then they might not pay the money

13 but highly inteligent ... I dont get the chicken sandwhich though. Sure made me laugh.

So reckon i could get 130 for it on ebay with no trouble. or will i have to be lucky ?

ebay.co.uk by the way

[EDIT]Im guessing i made a fool out of myself as im thinking inteligent is spelt with two L's.....[EDIT]

Thanks

thout it mite the glorious chicken sandwich makes everything clear especially with a little romanian lettuce. I think you might manage it does the case look flashy??? as if it does then it will probaby sell for that much aslong as no1 looks at the harddrive. Can you make a link so i can have a quick look???

Matt

p.s. and yes it is but thout has gh and mite has no e and gh but I'm on msn and no1 my age uses full punctuation wen messagin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom