Weird Jerks

Status
Not open for further replies.
ren0nie0 said:
crazed, it's people like you, who are submissive and won't join the boycott, that allow newegg to do things like this. we gotta let me know they made a mistake and punish them so it never happens again.

Why would I join a boycott about something I don't even care about, and don't ever plan on buying? I have AMD, I love AMD, I will always be AMD.

I have boughten nearly 600$ worth of stuff from Newegg, and they have always served me superbly.

well i won't lie.. i've been a bit angry at newegg recently.. they've been shiesty with my recent purchases.... processing seems to take longer now... and i'm charged tax when i'm not even getting anything from california anymore..... all these new warehouses caused a huge time difference in receiving packages.. but i guess it would increase productivity with more factories.. so i can't really blame them

but no doubt, they still get it within the 3 days they claim, and never a problem.. and for some reason they have to have someone sign for packages now.. which angers me because people are not always home :confused:

NosBoost300 said:
well i won't lie.. i've been a bit angry at newegg recently.. they've been shiesty with my recent purchases.... processing seems to take longer now... and i'm charged tax when i'm not even getting anything from california anymore..... all these new warehouses caused a huge time difference in receiving packages.. but i guess it would increase productivity with more factories.. so i can't really blame them

but no doubt, they still get it within the 3 days they claim, and never a problem.. and for some reason they have to have someone sign for packages now.. which angers me because people are not always home :confused:

I didn't have to sign for my X800 that I received last Wednesday. I ordered it Sunday night, and got it Wednesday afternoon. It was in perfect working order, and I couldn't be happier with it.

could all easily be a HUGE mistake. NewEgg FFFF's up prices alllll the time, like in between rebates and wrong models etc. They did JUST show up. give em time....

CrazeD said:
I didn't have to sign for my X800 that I received last Wednesday. I ordered it Sunday night, and got it Wednesday afternoon. It was in perfect working order, and I couldn't be happier with it.

well my mom had to sign for my 3800 x2.... and funny thing when they shipped my z-5300e's they just dropped it off at the door (huge *** box) but with my z-5500's they needed someone to sign.. odd? maybe its because i got a new ups man or something?? poor guy had to carry a 60 lb box to my door.. and no one was home.... so he had to carry it back.. hahahahaha

and compaired to me getting things pretty much next day if i ordered at 1 in the morning... it kinda sucks having to wait longer.. the warehouse it used to come from in city of industry is only a 20 min drive.. and processing used to only take about 30 min.... now it takes like 3 hours... if not longer.. they're service has slowly slipped away, but dont' get me wrong, i'm still very satisfied

there is no margin for error in this business. the insane prices are accurate and intentional. They mean to scoff and laugh at their customers. Slowly dwindling service and rising prices mean only one thing. They have but their loyal customer base and now mean to exploit these poor souls. Well, not me! Those scum won't get my loot nor should they get yours. Stop them dead in their devious tracks and Join the Boycott on Newegg

ren0nie0 said:
there is no margin for error in this business. the insane prices are accurate and intentional. They mean to scoff and laugh at their customers. Slowly dwindling service and rising prices mean only one thing. They have but their loyal customer base and now mean to exploit these poor souls. Well, not me! Those scum won't get my loot nor should they get yours. Stop them dead in their devious tracks and Join the Boycott on Newegg

do you work for tigerdirect or something??? jesus, just stop!!!! i bet you in like 5 days prices will drop... its business, they'll get whatever money they can out of those prices then lower it for competition

well then where do you plan on buying?? zipzoomfly?? that would be fine, they have outstanding prices as well, and lots of free shipping deals :) ... i will probably be buying my conroe/allendale from them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom