Weird Jerks

Status
Not open for further replies.
NosBoost300 said:
yes.. you can stick to your amd, while others... pwn with conroe!!

Is it that crucial that the flame war start again? No offense, please, but dam... I think this is a ded topic... the flame is about the prices.. not what people like or not.... myself included..

I was just saying that if we go and boycott conroe all toghter instead of one retailer then they will absolutly have to drop the prices :)

idiotec said:
Yeah, that is just freaking ridiculous, they have been by far the worst in price gauging for these things.

Fry's has the E6300 for $209 OEM or $219 Retail. Newegg is loosing some rep on this one :mad:

I don't buy from them anyways, but yeah, that is some rediculous pricing on their part.

ren0nie0: stfu! My god.. if you don't like Newegg, then don't buy from Newegg! It's not a difficult concept to grasp.

I for one like Newegg. They are very reliable, have cheap prices on everything (with the expection of these chips), and they have fast service. Plus, they are very good about RMA'ing products and keeping customers satisfied.

crazed, it's people like you, who are submissive and won't join the boycott, that allow newegg to do things like this. we gotta let me know they made a mistake and punish them so it never happens again.

umm... how many times i gotta say... they seem to always start with crazy prices to get every penny worth... then when people probably realize its a rip off and not buy... they lower it.. as they did amd prices... so just shut it and wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom