Water Cooling System For Obsidian Corsair Case
I know nothing about water cooling except for the fact that people say the water cooling systems on newegg are crap. Can anyone suggest water cooling system parts for me that's worth it.
- Getting an i7 with ASUS P6X58D Premium motherboard
- Would like to water cool the CPU and maybe graphics card (don't know if I can water cool anything else or if its possible) (is it?)
- Graphics card is a 5970
- I'm building without a budget, but I don't like wasting money
- Want to water cool because of looks and possible lack of airflow where the case will be stored
- Is a 750W PSU enough to run this build along with 2 SSD'S?